Conversación entre dos personas en ingles.


Micrófono Shure Classic 55SH – erisonaudio

Este blog es una conversación en ingles entre dos personas:


Dale click aquí para escuchar ===> Aquixd

Conversación en escrito:

Jorge: hello how are you

Anderson: good and you.

Jorge: I'm fine, here I'm going to go shopping to buy some food for my family's lunch.

Anderson: I haven't seen you for a long time, and tell me what have you done in quarantine?

Jorge: Well, because of the quarantine and all that about the virus, I had to be at home taking virtual classes. People say that it is very tiring but since I play Fortnite on my PC almost all day I am used to it.

Jorge: and what have you done?

Anderson: I have played and I have also met many people on the internet I have not tried to go out and because the classes are not so bad.

Jorge: it's nice to see you again, we'll talk later.

Anderson: Let's see you take care.


El link de mi compañero es: https://blogclaseinglesxd.blogspot.com/





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario